Class of 2019 Share your story competition Ts & Cs
Terms and conditions
Class of 2019 Share your story competition.
- Individuals entering the competition must be in possession of a matriculation certificate and have gained entry into the relevant qualification of study. A signed copy of this document will need to be presented by winners when they register with the IMM Graduate School.
- The competition runs from 19 Feb 2020 and ends 16 April 2020
- Only entries received during the competition period as stipulated in clause 2 above will qualify as potential winners.
- Acceptance to study at the IMM Graduate School will be subject to you accepting the normal rules and regulations that apply to all the IMM Graduate School students.
- The bursary cannot be used in conjunction with any other IMM Graduate School promotion and/or special offer.
- The bursary is not transferrable and is not redeemable for cash. Commencement of and use of the bursary must be prior to 16 April 2021.
- The IMM Graduate School requires a recent photograph of the winner with a testimonial to appear on any publicity material. The bursary recipient agrees to support the IMM Graduate School with all and any promotion, testimonial and media engagement in the marketing of the IMM Graduate School.
- Should the winner fail to redeem the bursary by 16 April 2021, he/she will forfeit the bursary.
- The winners will be announced during May 2020. The winners will also be contacted by phone using the cellular phone number associated with his/her entry.