eLearn Semester 1
2021 eLearn Semester 1 will be available Mid-February.
Sandton phone line is down
Kindly note that the Sandton phone line is down. The office can be contacted on 011 628 2000.
Need help to cope?
The Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) together with Higher Health SA and the South African Depression and Anxiety Group, have set up a toll-free helpline for all higher education students. Read more…
Were you there?
- 15 January: Release Result Appeal (RA)/Assessment Feedback Report (AFR) for semester two 2020
- 15 January: Release Supplementary examination/final assessment (FA) results for semester two 2020
- 30 January: Closing date: Credit transfer applications for semester one
- 16 February: Academic resources – Semester one 2021 on eLearn
- 16 February: Closing date: First semester – Pro Forma and Tax Invoices
- 22 February: Closing date: Postgraduate Diploma & Honours applications for semester one
- 22 February: Closing date: RPL* applications for semester one