Sandton phone line is down
Kindly note that the Sandton phone line is down. The office can be contacted on 087 805 2608.
Need help to cope?
The Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) together with Higher Health SA and the South African Depression and Anxiety Group, have set up a toll-free helpline for all higher education students. Read more…
Were you there?
- 1-23 September: Submission: Assignment two before 23h59 (Please note the stipulated times refer to South African times). Check Final submission dates under “Resources”. Student Support Centre Semester Break
- 15-16 October: Release marks: Assignment two. As soon as they become available.
- 19-30 October: October examination session
- 22 October: Closing date: Result Appeal for assignment two
- 01 November: Closing date: MPhil proposal submission for December 2020 panel presentations.
- 06 November: Release 2021 Prospectus, timetable, fees, calendar, booklist (excluding academic resources)
- 23-24 November: Semester two 2020 results released
- 25 November: Closing date: MPhil applications for the 2021 academic year
- 26 November: Closing date: Applications for Supplementary examinations (Semester two 2020)
- 27 November: Closing date: October examinations – Assessment Feedback Report (AFR)/Result Appeal (RA)