We developed our Learning Pathways for you and your learning success.
It’s about providing you with optimal flexibility on your learning journey.
Learning Pathways allow you to study from anywhere and select the best learning approach to suit your individual lifestyle needs, offering both face-to-face and virtual interactions at times suited to you.
As a virtual student, you are provided with the same learning and teaching opportunities as the student in the physical classroom. You’re able to attend class either in-person or virtual in real time.
Choosing a Learning Pathway
If your preference is to attend face-to-face classes and you want the opportunity to interact directly, face-to-face with lecturers and other students, you’ll need to be situated within reasonable travel distance of one of our Campuses or Student Support Centres (see locations of our Campuses and Student Support Centres below). If this is not an option for you or you prefer to attend virtually, our virtual Learning Pathways are designed to ensure that you’re offered all the lecture, and tutorial support you’ll need to successfully earn your qualification.
Virtual* Evening Learning Pathway
Daytime Virtual* & Face-to-face** Learning Pathway
Evening Virtual* & Face-to-face** Learning Pathway
*Virtual refers to online interactions.
** Face-to-Face refers to physical, on-site interactions.
As a self-motivated student you have the freedom to study in the way that best suits you.
“Tell me and I’ll forget.
Show me and I’ll remember.
Let me do and I’ll understand!”
- Customise your education to fit your specific needs.
- Whether you attend lectures Live Virtually or Face-to-Face, meet with a diverse group of students during classroom activities.
- Subject experts guide you to discover new knowledge about your preferred field of study.
- Interactive study guides, live streaming into active lectures, eDiscussion Forums, a sense of community among a diverse group of students, are made possible by innovative technology.
- Participate in continual dialogue with Live Virtual and Face-to-Face students during the course of a lecture.