IMM 300 Scholarships
Welcome to the IMM Graduate School’s
300 Scholarships programme (2022)
Submit your application today. Applications close 15 October 2021
Find Out More
The IMM Graduate School is an internationally recognised private tertiary education provider, specialising in marketing, business, and supply chain management. The IMM Graduate School has an esteemed history of delivering a range of top-quality qualifications for over 60 years, and currently educates 4,500 students.
We hope to award a total of 300 Scholarships countrywide to well-deserving 2021 Grade 12’s in a quest to attract top quality students, with the aim of graduating future leaders who are able to practice effectively in the business environment.
Applications need to be done via your school. If your school would like more information on how to participate they can email the Head of their nearest SSC
Terms & Conditions
Grade 12s wishing to participate in the IMM Graduate Schools 300 Scholarships (2022) Programme, must be nominated by their participating school and must meet the following admission requirements for entry into the degree programmes:
- National Senior Certificate (NSC) or National Certificate Vocational (NCV) with an achievement rating of at least 3 (40-49%) in English home language or 4 (50-59%) in English first additional language,
- Plus, an achievement rating of at least 3 (40-49%) in Mathematics or 5 (60-69%) in Mathematical Literacy. An NQF Level 5 certificate.
- The student must have met the minimum requirements for admission to a degree programme at a higher education institution.
The following terms and conditions apply:
- Potential scholarships are for 2021 Grade 12 learners and are only applicable for the 2022 Academic year. If awarded, a maximum of two scholarships per participating school apply. Scholarships will only be
- awarded if applicants meet the following assessment criteria:
- Recommendation from school.
- Minimum aggregate of 65% on final Grade 11 report.
- Successful completion of the IMM Graduate School’s assessment.
- The learners nominated by the school will undergo a rigorous assessment. Their applications must be uploaded to the IMM Graduate School’s website between 15 July and 15 October 2021. No late applications will be accepted.
- Scholarships are valid for three years based on merit. NB: Each module requires a minimum pass of 60% in order to receive the scholarship for the prescribed modules in the following semester.
- The scholarship may not be transferred to another individual.
- The scholarship cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The scholarship is not applicable to any of the short courses offered by the IMM Graduate School.
- The scholarship excludes accommodation, textbooks, events, food, and any other ad hoc or living expenses.
- The scholarship can be used towards any of the IMM Graduate School’s learning options including distance learning, eTutorials or classroom-based tutorials.
- The decision of the IMM Graduate School’s Scholarship Assessment Panel is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The IMM Graduate School reserves the right to award scholarships to a participating school only if learners (maximum two per school) meet the necessary assessment criteria.
- The successful recipient of the scholarship will be required to repay the scholarship amount if he/she withdraws from the programme before completion.
- Scholarships awarded for 2022 cannot be deferred to another year. If studies are deferred, the offer of a scholarship will be withdrawn.
- Schools marketing promotions and press releases.