IMM Graduate School Parktown
Study Marketing or Supply Chain Management at Parktown with HyFlex Instructional Approach.
HyFlex learning allows students to take control of how, when and where they study. This is the future of education!
Choose from several flexible learning pathways to attend lectures and tutorials in our uniquely designed smart classrooms.
Learning happens when students are self-led, active participants in their education. HyFlex combines Face-to-Face and Virtual learning. Depending on location, students have access to in-person lectures, real-time streaming of those lectures, or completely remote, self-paced study.
Face-to-Face. Virtual. Your choice.
We are located at Number 2, 3rd Avenue, Parktown, Johannesburg, 2193
Parktown offers all three of the HyFlex learning pathways:
Parktown students have the choice of either pathway. Local students may choose to further blend their learning, by combining Face-to-Face and Virtual. This means a student may attend in person one day and online asynchronously the next! This is how flexible study allows you to achieve your goals regardless of schedule and professional commitments.
Higher Certificates, Degrees and Postgraduate Qualifications
in Marketing and Supply Chain Management.
Higher Certificate in Marketing
Higher Certificate in Supply Chain Management
Higher Certificate in Project Management
Diploma in Marketing Management
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in Marketing and Management Science
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Marketing Management
BPhil Honours in Marketing Management
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in International Supply Chain Management
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) Honours in Supply Chain Management
Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing Management
Master of Philosophy (MPhil) in Marketing
As a self-motivated student you have the freedom to study in the way that best suits you.
“Tell me and I’ll forget.
Show me and I’ll remember.
Let me do and I’ll understand!”
- Customise your education to fit your specific needs.
- Whether you attend lectures Live Virtually or Face-to-Face, meet with a diverse group of students during classroom activities.
- Subject experts guide you to discover new knowledge about your preferred field of study.
- Interactive study guides, live streaming into active lectures, eDiscussion Forums, a sense of community among a diverse group of students, are made possible by innovative technology.
- Participate in continual dialogue with Live Virtual and Face-to-Face students during the course of a lecture.
Complete the form below and one of our Student Support Consultants will get in touch with you shortly: