IMM Institute Short Courses
Power up Your Marketing Career with Online Short Courses
presented by the IMM Institute.
The IMM Institute’s online short courses offer an accessible, affordable window for seasoned marketers and aspiring professionals alike who want to build a marketing career filled with personal and professional rewards.
Who Will Benefit from Studying Online Courses with the IMM Institute?
Marketing professionals, small business owners and digital entrepreneurs can elevate their marketing skills and business success by staying current with industry trends. There are courses for every kind of professional and business, including:
- Marketing Professionals who want to enhance their skills to stay relevant and competitive.
- Aspiring Marketers who want to build a solid foundation for your evolving career.
- Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners who want to drive business growth and success using marketing insights and knowledge.
- Marketing Teams who want to be up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices.
Explore the whole range of affordable professional skills and short courses to find the perfect course to suit your professional needs, including:
As change in the market is inevitable and rapid, it’s important for business to maintain a balance between conducting ‘business as usual’ and embracing change. It is through this lens that we recommend developing an understanding of the principles of Project Management even if you are not pursuing it as a specialised profession.
The Art of Selling
Personal selling is the exchange of ideas or information, verbally or non-verbally between the customer and the salesperson. The earliest form of personal selling involved bartering systems but progressed to the development of coinage which enabled exchange to occur more efficiently. Today, the aim of communication in personal selling is to inform the customer and persuade them to purchase.
Finding the Perfect Online Short Course with the IMM Institute.
The IMM Institute’s online short courses offer a broad spectrum of marketing management topics designed to build career skills and industry knowledge, including:
- Digital marketing fundamentals, including SEO, social media, email marketing and analytics.
- Brand management to create a lasting impact on consumers.
- Market research and consumer behaviour analytics to assist in making marketing decisions.
- Advertising and promotion, to create compelling marketing campaigns to engage target audiences effectively.
- Marketing analytics, to understand data-driven insights, measure marketing performance and optimise strategies.