Landing Page – Early bird
Be the early bird and save on your 2023 study fees by registering for your qualification of choice this year.
Not only will you be saving on the annual fee hike, but you will also secure your space at the leading Marketing and Supply Chain Management Higher Educational institution in South Africa.
View the respective fee structures below and see how much you can save! *Ts & Cs apply
We have a wide range of qualifications for you to choose from
All our qualifications are internationally recognised, quality assured by the South African Council on Higher Education and aligned to industry demand.
Higher Certificate in Marketing
Higher Certificate in Supply Chain Management
Higher Certificate in Project Management
Diploma in Marketing Management
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in Marketing and Management Science
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Marketing Management
BPhil Honours in Marketing Management
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in International Supply Chain Management
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) Honours in Supply Chain Management
Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing Management
Master of Philosophy (MPhil) in Marketing
* Terms and Conditions:
- Student’s will need to register no later than 31 December 2022.
- The amount must reflect in IMM Graduate School’s bank account by 31 Dec 2022.
- The discount is applicable to the new student fee, application fee, bi-annual registration fee, module fees and tutorial fees.
- For new student registrations, you will need to meet the minimum entrance requirements into the programme and will be required to submit all supporting documents to an IMM Graduate School Recruitment Consultant in order to be registered for the programme.
- Please feel free to contact a regional office/consultant during office hours, should you require any information relating to the early bird registration.
- IMM Graduate School offices will close on 22 December 2022.
- Pricing automatically changes from the 1st of January 2023.
I would like a consultant to contact me
"*" indicates required fields
The IMM Graduate School of Marketing is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) as a Private Higher Education Institution under the Higher Education Act, 1997. Registration certificate number 2000/HE07/013.
Most overseas countries recognise South African qualifications that are registered by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and compare them to specific levels within the country’s education system. All IMM Graduate School qualifications are registered with SAQA.