Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
Women’s Month Promotion
- This promotion is conducted by IMM Graduate School.
- The promotion starts on 9 August 2020 and ends on 31 August 2020 at midnight.
- No late purchases of online short courses will be accepted.
- Upon application, the applicant may select one of the courses on promotion
- Using the promo code StrongW50 the applicant will qualify for 50% off their selected course.
- The discounted course will only be made available once full payment has been received.
- The following courses are excluded from this promotion:
- Any courses listed as Express Courses in the R475 price range as these courses are already discounted.
- The 10-month Applied Digital Marketing certificate
IMM GRADUATE SCHOOL WIN A BURSARY COMPETITION
- The bursary covers registration costs and module fees up to the value of R15,000. The bursary excludes the cost of additional tutorial sessions and stationery.
- Individuals entering the competition must be in possession of a matriculation certificate and have gained entry into the relevant qualification of study. A certified copy of this document will need to be presented by winners when they register with the IMM Graduate School.
- The competition runs from 06:00 on 20 February 2019 and ends at 17:00 on Tuesday 30 April 2019 (“end date”).
- Only entries received during the competition period as stipulated in clause 4 above will qualify as potential winners.
- Acceptance to study at the IMM Graduate School will be subject to you accepting the normal rules and regulations that apply to all the IMM Graduate School students.
- The winners will be selected by means of a random draw, made by the IMM Graduate School’s auditing firm, from entries which meet the requirements set out in the Terms and Conditions.
- The winners will be announced on 7 May 2019. The winners will also be contacted by phone using the cellular phone number associated with his/her entry.
- The selected winner must be able to identify him/herself with an Identity Document/Passport as the qualifying entrant to the competition, and will have to comply with the required validation procedure in order to claim the prize.
- The bursary cannot be used in conjunction with any other IMM Graduate School promotion and/or special offer.
- The bursary is not transferrable and is not redeemable for cash.
- Commencement of and use of the bursary must be prior to 31 March 2020.
- The IMM Graduate School requires a recent photograph of the winner with a testimonial to appear on any publicity material. The bursary recipient agrees to support the IMM Graduate School with all and any promotion, testimonial and media engagement in the marketing of the IMM Graduate School.
- Should the winner fail to redeem the bursary by 31 March 2020, he/she will forfeit the bursary.