Landing Page – 2022 Early Bird Registrations
Be the early bird – the one who rises, who arrives and the one who acts before the usual time!
What does an early bird do? An early bird pays his/her 2022 study fees in 2021, knowing that the 2021 fees will be applicable and therefore saving on the chirping annual fee hike.
We have a wide range of qualifications for you to choose from
All our qualifications are internationally recognised, quality assured by the South African Council on Higher Education and aligned to industry demand.
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) Honours in Supply Chain Management
Higher Certificate in Supply Chain Management
Master of Philosophy (MPhil) in Marketing
Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing Management
BPhil Honours in Marketing Management
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in Marketing and Management Science
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in International Supply Chain Management
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Marketing Management
Diploma in Marketing Management
Higher Certificate in Export Management
Higher Certificate in Marketing
Just a few terms and conditions to keep in mind:
- Student’s will need to register no later than 31 December 2021.
- The amount must reflect in IMM Graduate School’s bank account by 31 Dec 2021
- The discount is applicable to the new student fee, application fee, bi-annual registration fee, module fees and tutorial fees
- For new student registrations, you will need to meet the minimum entrance requirements into the programme and will be required to submit all supporting documents to an IMM Graduate School Recruitment Consultant in order to be registered for the programme.
- Please feel free to contact a regional office/consultant during office hours, should you require any information relating to the early bird registration.
- IMM Graduate School offices will close on 23 December 2021.
- Pricing automatically changes from the 1st of January 2022.
The IMM Graduate School of Marketing is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) as a Private Higher Education Institution under the Higher Education Act, 1997. Registration certificate number 2000/HE07/013.
Most overseas countries recognise South African qualifications that are registered by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and compare them to specific levels within the country’s education system. All IMM Graduate School qualifications are registered with SAQA.